Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited
One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park,
Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland
For complaints, please see https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/assist
- This contract summary provides the main elements of this service offer as required by EU law. 
- It helps to make a comparison between service offers.
- Complete information about the service is provided in other documents.
- GroupMe enables private group instant messaging conversations. This includes the ability to send and receive messages.
- GroupMe also offers direct messaging capability. This allows individual users to send direct messages to each other in a single conversation between two people.
Service is provided at no cost.
Duration, renewal and termination
No minimum contract duration.
Features for end-users with disabilities
Microsoft designs and builds its electronic communications services taking into account global accessibility standards such as ETSI EN 301 549. Additional details on Microsoft’s commitment to accessibility are available at https://www.microsoft.com/accessibility.
 Article 102(3) of Directive (EU) 2018/1972 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2018 establishing the European Electronic Communications Code (OJ L 321, 17.12.2018, p. 36).